Pano Jacket - Canvas
An insulated three-quarter length jacket.
The new and improved Pano Jacket Stretch Canvas version is Carharrt meets ski wear. Durable and stretchy, the updated fabric prevents wind and elements from getting in and keeps you warm down to your shins. Nevermind hard work, this new three-quarter length jacket will stand up to any harsh climate you throw at it.
Named after the coldest FIS race series in North America, the Pano Jacket was built to withstand howling winds, subzero temps, and long days in the elements. Whether in the mountains or on the sidelines, the Pano Jacket is designed to make sure you maintain your warmth. Designed for easy on and off in a waterproof and breathable stretch outer layer translate into all-day comfort and a jacket you can ski in.
- Abrasion Resistant, Premium Colorfast to Light, 2 Way stretch 10k/10k waterproof breathable, C6 DWR 2 layer
- Thermolite FL-3™ Synthetic BLOWN Insulation
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Hood and Hem Drawcord
- Adjustable Cuffs
- YKK Zip Hand and Chest Pockets with Glove Friendly Aluminum Zip Pulls
- YKK CF 2-way zipper with Glove Friendly Aluminum Zip Pulls
- YKK Zip Inner Pocket
- Custom trims, Locker Loop, Graphic Print, and Heat Transfer Logo
- Easy Care