Men's Shelter Insulated Ski Parka
Never second guess your jacket choice. Shrug off sub-zero mornings and head to the hill in confidence. No corners are cut constructing your new best friend: innovative breathable but long-lasting outer fabric made with the same specialized equipment as vehicle airbags, Primaloft insulation, and blast-proof zippers add up to a jacket you can trust.
How warm is it?
The Shelter Parka is the warmest jacket we make designed for the coldest days. We'll use this frequently with just a thin base layer on underneath and when the temps approach zero, we'll add a mid-weight layer. It's roomy enough that you can put a few layers on underneath.
- DURA-Motion 200 20K/20K waterproof breathable fabric to keep you warm but not stuffy
- Primaloft 100% synthetic down insulation adds dependable protection from arctic blasts
- Large 14" pit zips shed body heat when intense skiing and warm spells collide
- Helmet-compatible hood for those frigid lift rides
- Exterior and interior storage pockets keep your extras secure
- Waist and Hood adjustment - look good, feel good, ski fast
- Magnetic fastening front zipper protection for easy protection from gusty winds